I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

CHECK WHOS YOUR ROLE MODEL?

WHO IS YOUR ROLE MODEL ???
Try it without looking at the answers......

Please don't look down until you do it; you'll love it I promise.

GET A CALCULATOR, IF NEEDED, (YOUR COMPUTER HAS ONE ON IT).

1) Pick your favorite number between 1-9
2) Multiply by 3 then
3) Add 3, then again Multiply by 3
4) You'll get an answer of a 2 or 3 digit number….
5) Add the digits together

Now Scroll down..............


Now with that number see who your ROLE MODEL is from the list below:









1. Einstein
2. Queen Elizabeth
3. Abraham Lincoln
4. Helen Keller
5. Bill Gates
6. Gandhi
7. Pope John Paul
8. Thomas Edison
9. Jefrey Bujang
10. Ronald Reagan

I know...I just have that effect on people....one day you too can be like me.... ;-)
Believe it! Thank for choosing me as your IDOL !






P.S.: Stop picking different numbers. I am your idol, just deal with it !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment