I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Take a break!

Teacher: You idiot! At your age Einstein was ranked 1st in class. What about you?
Student: Sir, at your age Hitler committed suicide! What about you?!

Indian-I have 4-Sisters & 3-Brothers.What about U?
American-I have No Sis or Bro,but I have 4-Moms From my 1st Dad & 5-Dads From my 1st Mom.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:-
Never Make the Same Mistake Twice...There are So Many New Ones...Try a Different One Each Day... ;-)

Santa declaresI'll never marry in my life and I'll give same advice to my children also.

doc1:- i had sex with my patient. i am feeling guilty..
doc2:- it happens in our profession, take it easy.
doc1:- ya,but u know i am vatenery doctor...

Men want 3 qualities in wives: Economist in kitchen, artist in home& devil in bed. But they get artist in kitchen, devil in home & economist in Bed.

What would confuse a mentally challenged person?Answer: A pineapple.Confused...? I knew you would be!

Easiest way to die:
1. Have a cigar daily - you will die 10 years early.
2. Have drinks daily - you will die 30 years early.
3. But love someone truly - you will die daily!

No comments:

Post a Comment